Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanks for a Great Harvest Gathering

Well, Nelly's Nest first Harvest Gathering was a complete success. Thank you to all my vendors that participated. The work was well worth it, and I can not wait for Spring when I do it all again! That's right, I am planning on doing two vendor shows a year. The next one will take place in the Spring. We had some wonderful vendors that brought fantastic things. One of the most popular items was the concrete pumpkins handcrafted by Annette Morgan of Green Horse Company. Local folk artist, Paula Conner, also brought some fantastic hand mades. Her hand mades are always available in the shop, but it was a special treat to have her join us. We had vendors from Lincoln, Ceresco, Beatrice, Nebraska City, Wahoo, Grand Island, and Mound City, MO. Such a great bunch of people! I hope you enjoy the photos of the show.











No comments:

Post a Comment