Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas Gathering Sneak Peek

I have been busy today preparing for the upcoming Christmas Gathering. I also placed a large order for more yummy candles, tarts, potpourri, bowl fillers, and room sprays. I even added two new scents and votives! These pictures really are just a sneak peek, there is so much fun Christmas and Winter decor. So mark your calendars for November 19th and 20th. (Invites will go out in about a week) I can't wait to see all of you, it is going to be so much fun!
Mercury Glass Santa (he can also be used as a tree topper) & wreath ornaments.

HUGE sugar cones, they are fabulous!

Proof that I have boxes full waiting to be unpacked!


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Looking good! Can't wait to see more! Looking forward to your Christmas Gathering! Those large pinecones are fabulous! Take care. ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you! My invites should of been out today and I'm still workin' on it! I will be closed this Saturday so I can have a few extra days to get things ready! Christmas is such a fun time to decorate! I'm still hoping to get up to your shop sometime. Hard to get away between the shop and school job. I've heard great things!
    Good Luck!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete