Friday, November 4, 2011

Sneak Peek at the Christmas Gathering!

It has been such a busy crazy couple months that I haven't been able to update my blog!  I am now busy getting ready for next weekends Christmas Gathering.  It is my favorite open house of the year, and this year is going to be the best one yet!  I have been hustling and bustling to find the most amazing folk art, santas, christmas decor, wool, and antiques.  Never before have I been so excited about the Christmas folk art! 

I hope you enjoy just a sampling of what will be offered at the Gathering. 

Christmas Gathering
Friday, November 11th 5:00-8:00
Saturday, November 12th 10:00-5:00







1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have found some amazing folk art for your open house, wished I lived closer. Hope you have a great and fun open house next week. Vicky

    ReplyDelete