Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Folk Magazine has Arrived!

The new Folk magazine has arrived!



Make sure to stop by and pick up a copy.
On page 25 you will see a mini interview between myself and Ben Ashby, Editor in Chief from Folk Magazine!

I met Ben early on in the beginning of the magazine. He thought my mom and I were perfect for Folk!
(we think so too!)

Thanks Ben!


In the interview both my blog and shop are mentioned!
My mom's blog is also mentioned and two of her photos are featured!
You can find my moms blog here:

Stop by and leave a comment, and tell her I sent you!

,
My front porch is all decorated and ready for fall so,
make sure to mark your calenders for this weekend!
I will be hosting a fall open house!
Friday 12:30 til 5:00
Saturday 10:00 til 5:00



Darling little childs rocker $38.00


I love these iron pumpkins! I have them in small,and large sizes.
They look great with a flicker candle behind them and can sit anywhere! You can use these all fall and even up to thanksgiving!
small: $14.00
large: $20.00

I also have in some fresh bittersweet and hedge apples!

My line of candles,potpourri, and pods are also a favorite this fall!
The pods look wonderful in a wooden bowl, dough bowl, or tote.

I have been selling out of them as fast as I get them in the shop, so make sure you pick yours up this weekend! 


These wonderful pine cone garlands can take you right in until Christmas!
I am using mine as a valance over my burlap curtains.
You can add berry picks or bittersweet for fall and fresh evergreens for Christmas and winter.
A great buy at $22.00



I also have a few concrete pumpkins left.


A new shipment of Ellie's soaps are making the shop smell wonderful!

Remember if there is something you are interested in please contact me as I can ship anywhere!

See you this weekend!




3 comments:

  1. Sorry, but I never heard about this magazine ~ I'll have to check it out.
    Congrats on being in the magazine ~ must be exciting!!!
    Looks like you will have wonderful fall items at your open house ~ Hope you have a great turnout!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome about the Folk mag. I sent you a email about ordering one from you. Hope you still have one for me! Love your blog! Hugs Brandi

    ReplyDelete