Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New at Nellys Nest

Thanks to all of you who stopped by my booth at the Lancaster Antique Show! What a wonderful show it was! It is always great to visit with all of you and make new friends!

One thing about having a great show is I get to go hunting for new things to put in the shop!
I can't wait for you to see what I found!!

(photo from allison cecil)

I still have herbs ready for planting this spring and will be getter more as the weather warms.
I am excited to add these wonderful herb markers from Allison Cecil)!

(photo from Allison Cecil)

Allison has been featured in:

Country Gardens
Southern Living
Country Living
Uppercase Magazine
and
Design Sponge

I am so thrilled to add her garden markers to the shop!

I will be open again regular hours:
Mon. Wed. and Fri. 12:30-5pm
and
Sat. 10-5:00

See You There!



2 comments:

  1. Love them all! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog this is amazing something I've been searching for. I am crazy for your header sums it all up. Please visit me at my blog, stop in for a cup of herbal tea.

    Rosemary...

    ReplyDelete