Friday, January 21, 2011

Love is in the air



Mustard Table $125, Folding Checkerboard $65,



Darling Drop Leaf Table with Drawer $75.00, Old Quilted Runner $75, Trench Bowl $145


Heart in Hand Bowl Fillers, $12.95 for bag of 12.



Blue Shelf $was $65, now $45. Cheese Boxes, $15 each. Oil Lamp, swivels into sconce $14.


Cubbies $45, Vintage Blue Ticking $45, Early towel rack, $65.


I usually love this time of year. Things are slowing down after the holidays, and I love spending Valentine's day with my hubby, Justin. This year has been busier than ever. I have been moving, remodeling a house, and Justin has been in Iraq for 5 months now. So today when I went to the shop, I wasn't looking forward to it. I had an AWESOME day! It's amazing what God can do when you have some peace and quiet to think. Rearranging the shop was so theraputic today, and I just LOVE the Valentine's goodies I got in. I am also getting so excited because Justin is going to visit this month! YAY! Valentine's day with my hubby!


So please enjoy taking a peek in the shop to see the results of my theraputic day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janelle, Love love your new blog. It is awesome, met you a few times at Old Glory, and just love your engery. One of these days I will make it to your shop, it just looks beautiful. God bless you & Justin. Glad he gets to come home! Enjoy Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janelle, I just found your blog, I love it. Your shop looks really nice. I have a small booth at an antique mall. Always keeps me busy, love to go and rearrange things, see how I can make it more interesting. Glad Justin gets to come home. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I am so excited to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janelle, I would love to purchase the two cheese boxes!!!!! Could you let me know the cost of shipping for them?
    Thanks,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky,
    Please email me with your address at nellysnest@gmail.com. The top one has no lid, and the bottom is a little loose, and has a break. Very cute though.

    ReplyDelete